Karey started in Real Estate part time as a young wife and mother of three children, and is up to 15 years of sales experience. In 2014 Karey bought her own real estate franchise, Realty Executives, Preferred Advisors Inc., and staffed her new company with new employees and brand new agents. Karey closed out 2016 with 184 sales.
Karey’s company is run as a team office. She helped her agents sell 18 – 43 homes each in their first year in real estate. Her current team includes 3 listing agents, 3 buyer’s agents, 2 ISA’s, 4 support staff, and is growing.
Karey also hosts a weekly Radio Show “Real Estate 101” where she interviews contractors, inspectors, and other industry leaders that help educate buyers, sellers and investors. She is endorsed by Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank, Dave Ramsey and Jim Daniels (Local Popular Radio DJ). She is a member of multiple women’s groups and local business education groups.
Karey’s skills/accomplishments include:
- Broker/Owner of Realty Executives Preferred Advisors
- Women Owned Business, Sole Owner
- Radio Show Host
- Guest Speaker on multiple panels
- Multiple Awards for Transaction & Volume Per Agent
- Rebuilding & Staffing a team working in their strengths
- Customer Communication Systems
- Social Media Marketing
- Training New Agents/Staff
- Hosts 2 Podcasts per week “Real Estate Minute”
- Training ISA/OSA
- Working with Community Partners
- Prime Agent/Firepoint/FollowUpBoss
- Circle Prospecting
- Rebranding your business
- Strengthening Zillow Profile
Karey has effectively built a team that can run on its own in a year and a half and rebranded it all while increasing the number of sales. She is passionate about helping agents to put all of their hard work toward building a business that continues to generate them income long after they have stopped working in it.