was successfully added to your cart.


How Much To Talk During A Listing Appointment #333

Hello and welcome to Debbie’s Daily Tips. I’m wondering, do you talk too much?

Certain personality styles do talk more than others. For example, if according to the DISC Index you’re a high I, you are by nature likely to talk more than a high S. The high I being a high influencer, high S being very steady, amiable, and calm.

But I’m sure all of us gone into a selling situation and said too much, whether we presented in too much detail or ran on with too much information, ultimately raising more objections than we would have had if we just kept our presentation simple.

I want you to think about this. On your next listing appointment, you should not talk more than 50 percent of the time. Set a goal to refrain from talking more than 50 percent of the time, and make sure that 50 percent of the time you are talking is 50 percent of you asking questions.

So that would mean 25 percent of the total time you are asking questions, 25 percent of the time you are making statements that are important, and 50 percent of the time they’re talking, right? Because when we talk too much, you never know what objections might be triggered.

Now go be a great listener!

Check out this episode!

Leave a Reply

Excelleum is now Forward Coaching