Alyssa Granlund is a 25 year veteran of Residential Real Estate Sales. Her mission is to help you make more sales and earn more money so you can enjoy the lifestyle you want now and also be able to retire comfortably later.
Alyssa’s real estate experience includes working as a single agent, in a partnership and developing a large successful team. As an individual real estate agent Alyssa sold over 100 homes a year. She went on to build a team with 2 Listing agents, 4 Buyer Agents, 4 full-time administrative assistants and 16 part time lead generation/prospectors. Alyssa was the Broker/Manager of a 200 agent sales office and developed training programs for new and experienced agents to build their businesses, increase sales, hire assistants and develop their teams. She was also the Number 1 recruiting manager out of 58 Offices company-wide.
In 2011 Alyssa founded a marketing and business development firm to help small businesses and sales people connect with more customers and execute more sales. She did this by coaching and consulting to develop their online and offline marketing strategies and their administrative teams. This gave her the opportunity to work successfully in many industries and bring that experience back to her real estate coaching clients.
Alyssa’s specialties include:
- Traction: EOS Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Hiring an Assistant
- Building a Team
- New Agent Development
- Lead Pages
- Geographic Farming
- Social Media Planning
- Jump Starting From a Plateau
- Lead Generation Systems
- Lead Magnets
- Building a Sales Funnel
- Served on the Professional Standards Committee for her local association for the last 7 years.
- Certified in Ethics Training.
- Served as the Executive Managing Director of eWomenNetwork in the Twin Cities Metro Area for 4 years.
- Listed on the 40 under 40 in Real Estate Sales List Minneapolis St Paul Magazine.
- Has been published on ABC, NBC, CBS, Yahoo Finance, McKissoc.com along with 360 other news sites.
- Certified Women Owned Business WBENC.
- Co-host of a weekly podcast on business and marketing development called The Focus Radio.
Alyssa is married with 4 adult daughters and lives in a golf community in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.