Debbie’s story is both unique and inspiring. She began her sales career in the real estate industry and sold her first home at the age of 18, while still in high school. From that time Debbie continued to expand her skills and growth in the sales industry. Debbie’s personal production was consistently between 12- 15 units per month on average. During her tenure with Century 21 she was ranked the Number 1 Real Estate Agent in Los Angeles and Orange County and Top 10 internationally.
Debbie was consistently asked to coach and train other sales professionals to achieve their potential. After nearly 2 decades of front lines selling Debbie became a full-time coach and business consultant. She has coached some of the biggest names and largest companies not only in the real estate industry, but across a wide-range of industries including; title, mortgage, insurance, and nutraceuticals, among others.
Debbie’s Accomplishments Include:
- 16 years in Real Estate; Century 21 Hall of Fame Winner
- Sales Office Manager for Century 21
- Corporate Recruiting and Consulting
- Wrote strategic plans and launched new branch locations
- Vice President of Coaching for a large Real Estate coaching company
- Private Coaching, with over 52,000 calls completed
- Authored sales training programs and scripts for Real Estate and other industries
- Over 3,000 Group Conference Calls and over-the-phone training sessions completed
- 300 live training events
- Guest speaker on numerous panels and conferences
- Owner/President of Excelleum Coaching & Consulting
Debbie has a unique knack for inspiring and leading other people to the highest levels of success across multiple industries. When asked about what she does that is unique for her clients, Debbie replied, “I don’t implement ‘one size fits all’ coaching and training programs. Instead, I invest the time needed to learn and understand every client, every company, and their specific training needs. Then I customize a program that is uniquely their own. I immerse myself in their culture and become a part of their team.” Debbie’s passion is the Art of Selling and helping her clients achieve their sales, business, and life goals. Debbie is on the Board of Directors of the California Association of Mortgage Professionals (CAMP) and a Mentor of the NAR REach Program. She is the Vice President of Education for NAHREP Los Angeles South Bay Chapter. Debbie is a published author of numerous materials and publications and is constantly studying new techniques.
Excelleum Coaching & Consulting
Office: 714. 625. 5226